A collection of stories, anecdotes and other riff raff collected during my studies at Singapore.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

TOGAF or ITIL ??

Question: For an Enterprise IT Solutions Consultant - Will it be better to go in for TOGAF or ITIL Certification.

Let me clarify that I am not talking about Technical Architecture. But I am focusing more towards the Business side of Enterprise Architecture.

The profile I have in mind is a person who can work out solution frameworks and provide solutions to Business Problems, without worrying about the underlying Technology.

I am leaning towards ITIL for now. I feel ITIL is better off as it deals it IT Service Management. But then will it suffice to design Enterprise Architecture Frameworks.... Provide Business Solutions. I am not able to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home